As I write this, it’s eerily quiet on the streets, voting is still taking place, and we won’t get to see if we do this all over again until tomorrow.
Some quick links:
- Ukrainiana posts vids of all the political adverts — with English translations.
- Election day as it happens posted here from Orange Ukraine. My fave is the story about how Donetsk’s mayor can’t vote
because he left the country a month ago.
- Another entertaining piece from Orange Ukraine: Voter lists were already askew two days before the election.
- Foreign Notes is posting a bookmaker’s opinion about who will win the elections.
- And a nice roundup of billboard poses from Petro’s Jotter. There’s the braid…then the glasses…